New Yamaha WR Muffler Insert

2 replies to this topic
  • rdprince

Posted February 03, 2007 - 09:07 PM

Just thought I'd post this for others to see. I posted this over in the YZ/WR 250 forum, but thought I would post it here as well since it also fits the WR 450. I was just checking the Yamaha web site and found this. It's for the 05-07 WR 450 & 250 stock exhaust.

Posted Image

http://www.yamaha-mo...2/0/detail.aspx

It's about time Yamaha caught up with the aftermarket world and offered this product. I guess they got tired of losing money to companies like Pro Moto Billet and Quiet Products. I've got the one from Pro Moto Billet for my WR 250 and really like it. It opens up the stock exhaust, is quiet, and much cheaper than a new exhaust.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TWILES

Posted February 04, 2007 - 02:02 PM

I think they should come that way.

• JaysDirtyRide

Posted February 04, 2007 - 02:29 PM

Swell! I just spent 20 minutes removing the restrictor from my stock unit.

I like the look of the GYTR muffler. It has the same decibel rating but costs $400 more than this. I wonder if it's worth all the money.

-Jay

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.