• Thumpmeister

Posted February 03, 2007 - 08:07 PM

Take a watch :ride:

• eli366

Posted February 03, 2007 - 08:12 PM

Very cool, the big red pig is a seriuos milage eating machine.:ride:

• hypersthenos

Posted February 04, 2007 - 12:19 AM

That's cool. How old is that vid? Makes me get a little nuts watching that while sitting here in freezing weather with a fresh inch of new snow on the ground. My shop's not done & my garage has no heat. Got a box full of new goodies sitting there waiting to be installed. Anyone feeling sorry for me?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hondathumper450

Posted February 04, 2007 - 05:49 AM

*raises hand* ooh ooh ooh ooh I do I do!!!!!!!
GOt a few goodies to put on as well and it is -2 degrees right now.

• frankstr

Posted February 04, 2007 - 07:14 AM

Sweet, :ride:

• rebelventurer

Posted February 04, 2007 - 08:49 AM

I feel sorry for you guys! Here's a phone number 1-800-cheese for the whine:bonk: lol. Why dont you do like everyone else seems to, come to the sunshine state for winter. :applause: Just came in from church (fast hour long ride through the woods with my oldest son, 9 year old):ride: :ride: Throw another log on the fire and daydream of the spring thaw, you will be riding soon, take care guys and stay warm.:ride:
Oh, that video has been on a couple of other threads, its about a year or so old. Thumpmeister, as the saying goes, I'd rather be Cummin than powerstroking to the duramax. or Dodge makes it Cummins shakes it!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.