XR650R steering stem

7 replies to this topic
  • 70mustang

Posted February 03, 2007 - 07:11 PM

Does anyone know where I can get one cheap?

Does anyone have one they will sell?

I really really really really really really really really really really need one!

• Thumpmeister

Posted February 03, 2007 - 07:32 PM

Ebay man....

Sometimes there are guys parting out bikes on there. Try e-mailing one to see if they have an extra they might be willing to part with. Other than that, time to make a trip to Honda...

• ESS

Posted February 03, 2007 - 09:47 PM

I don't know how much they are, but I think you can get just the stem from Emig Racing. Did you mess your's up or are you doing a front end swap?

• motopsycho650

Posted February 04, 2007 - 08:18 AM

Bike Bandit has the cheapest OEM parts I've seen, but that part is around 300 bucks. Sorry.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Miguel159

Posted February 04, 2007 - 01:54 PM

Are you looking for a stock, upper clamp? I may buy a scotts system. Are you interested in buying a like new, used stock clamp? Send me a PM.

Paul

• thouk

Posted February 04, 2007 - 08:48 PM

Seventy,
I have a stock stem at home. I will look at it when I get home to see the condition. I can take pictures if you need me to do that. Is that all you need is the stem? Pm me if you are interested. Tony

• 70mustang

Posted February 05, 2007 - 09:15 AM

just looking for the stem, doing a usd fork conversion for supermoto and I already have the clamps.

• ESS

Posted February 05, 2007 - 09:52 AM

If you are putting on a newer CR or CRF front end you don't need to swap the stem. Call a guy named Rob at this place www.evolutionsuspension.com . He has the upper bearing and race to make the CR or CRF trees work. The lower is the same as the 650's so all you need is the upper. I think there is a different washer to go with it too. Ask him about that also. $60 for bearing and race. Pop out your old race, install the new one with the new bearing, then just grind the steering stops on the lower tree to get your desired turning radius. :ride:

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.