WR 450 2007 plastics

9 replies to this topic
  • Jamopa

Posted February 03, 2007 - 11:02 AM

A client of mine is lokking for yellow plastics on his new WR450 2007.
Polisport has just yellow for the YZF and that does'n't fit.
Someone has other options?:ride:

• Murray Dorward

Posted February 05, 2007 - 06:52 AM

The only YZ450F 06 / 07 plastics that fit a wr450 '07 is the front mud guard. Nothing else fits and no one is making them yet. The tank shrouds dont fit, the rear mud guard on the WR has a place for the CDI unit while the YZ is totally differant.The side number plates are differant as the airbox has an access panel on the left side. The front fork protectors are also differant due to the cable for the on board computer. We have tried everywhere. Polisports and Acerebis dont makefor the WR450 'O7 yet.

will just have to wait.

:ride: :ride: :ride:

• fLUNX

Posted March 17, 2007 - 07:16 AM

I´m also with this very annoying problem...
the rear fender is diferent because of the "CDI" unit and left side panel also, and the radiator scoop also (screw point).

Today I tryed to dress my WR 2007 in white with YZ 2006/7 plastics.. and... only the front fender and the number plate are ok.
I´m really sad. (I order a YZ white graphics to my WR.. and I don t know what to do)

does some one already swap with success? (or buy a whit kit somewhere)
is it a DIY very hard to do? (modifying the YZ plastics)
Do Acerbis or UFO have already product for sale?

regards, fLAVIO

• Jamopa

Posted February 07, 2008 - 04:40 AM

Mecplast in Italy has Yellow plastics for WR450F 2007/08 model. It really fits with the CDI unit etc....

I took a while, but i found it:ride:

• IBLucky

Posted February 07, 2008 - 10:50 PM

Do you have a link for Mecplast? I Googled it,but no luck!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wolfwolf

Posted February 10, 2008 - 10:20 AM

i think accerbis or ufo now make other colors, but maybe only blk/white.

• crashthings

Posted February 16, 2008 - 04:12 PM

Does anyone have links or are you just making it up?

• wolfwolf

Posted February 17, 2008 - 04:53 AM

i seen them in the new 2008 rocy tucker or parts unlimited catalog cant remember which. but its funny because there not on accerbis or ufo own web site. maybe just not updated yet?

• jd99

Posted April 09, 2008 - 09:20 PM

i didnt read this before buying my yellow yz plastics thinking it would fit my WR2007, very dissapointed i am not liking the blue anymore i want a different color can any body help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CORider63

Posted April 09, 2008 - 09:24 PM

You can get one step closer with an IMS gas tank as it uses YZ shrouds.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.