Here is the Correct YZ throttle stop length and Gray wire for a 2001 WR426

No replies to this topic
  • taylorworld

Posted February 02, 2007 - 06:21 PM

Throttle stop part number 5JG-14591-00 is 18.30mm or 0.7204 inches from bottom of screw head to tip of screw. (see picture). Never measure the overall length of a screw, always measure from underside of the head(unless its a countersunk head then it is overall length).

For the WR426 USA model gray wire it is the one on the two pin connector, not the six pin connector. The non USA models do not have this gray wire. The service manual actually says this. (see picture).

I searched forever and never could find a definate answer on these so i ordered the throttle stop and found it in my manual to try and save you guys a bunch of searching. Hope this helps.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.