(13) Kouba's out the door, Monday January 14, 2002

6 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted January 13, 2002 - 06:17 AM

The following Kouba's are out the door on Monday, January 14.

The rest will be ordered on Friday, January 25. I have ZERO DRZ-S model Kouba's on hand. They will be ordered as well on 1/25.

Cro..., Steve

Hay..., Dan

Hos..., David

Jon..., Mike

Mal..., Stephen

Mey..., Matt

Poo..., Tom

Roh..., Matt
San Jose

Rom..., Bernard

Saw..., Craig
Egg Harbor

Sho..., Mike
Leavenworth :)

Ste..., Don (2 Kouba's)

• Herkypilot

Posted January 17, 2002 - 03:09 PM

Got mine today. Thanks! By the way, how's the Acerbis tank. Did you finally straighten the cap issue out. I rode my bike this past Saturday with the Acerbis tank/YZ seat...now I can turn this bike on a dime!!! :) :D Well worth the money (especially at their price).

[ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: Herkypilot ]

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 18, 2002 - 01:34 AM

haven't touched the bike. Ordered tha Cap from ACERBIS. Faxed them a letter...and heard nothing.

Faxed them the same letter yesterday, (with yesterday's date; Now two dates at top of letter.)

this time requested RSVP. the letter was not a nasty-gram/hate letter. Just mentioned how the ACERBIS rep mis-informed me (mutiple times) of return postage of tank to replace w/ CORRECT tank w/ cap.

We'll see!

I'd setttle for a complete set of replacement plastic as an apology (fenders, side panels, rad shrouds and front number plate).

this I'll get it?? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sbohanon

Posted January 18, 2002 - 02:27 AM

kevin, how do i get a kouba?

• Ga426owner

Posted January 18, 2002 - 05:42 AM

NH Kevin, I put my order in last night. Did you receive?

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 18, 2002 - 06:06 AM

Yes, you are in.

Shawn (Sean),
You can go the Pay Pal route:

my account is: thumperridernhkevin@hotmail.com

If you do not use Pay Pal,
go snail mail to:

Kevin Lysdahl
ATTN: Kouba
275 Old Mountain Road
Northwood, NH 03261-4209

Please give me a heads up if you send a cheque. I am already working on my envelopes for an immediate turn around on getting them out to everybody.

I have been billing the guys who send me cheques with Pay Pal, for my own records (just refuse payment). I am exclusively trying to use Pay Pal to track all this stuff.

I WILL be posting a recipient list on ALL forums very soon. If any discrepancies exist, I want them taken care of PRIOR to placing the order on Friday, January 25 @1600 E.S.T.

• Pooley

Posted January 19, 2002 - 01:45 PM

Got my Kouba today, should be installed tomorrow. Thanks.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.