does anyone make 99 wr graphics still

2 replies to this topic
  • mtolivedriver

Posted February 01, 2007 - 08:04 PM

ive got a 1999 wr 400 and all the decals were off of it when i bought it and the gas tank is dull and has changed from bright blue to a ugly blue and need a graphic kit to cover it and i can find one any where any tips and if u have a bike with a kit on it to give me some ideas thanks.

what kind of tank and seat will fit yz ,yzf,newer wr ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted February 02, 2007 - 01:56 PM

ive got a 1999 wr 400 and all the decals were off of it when i bought it and the gas tank is dull and has changed from bright blue to a ugly blue and need a graphic kit to cover it and i can find one any where any tips and if u have a bike with a kit on it to give me some ideas thanks.

what kind of tank and seat will fit yz ,yzf,newer wr ?

Give these guys a try!
http://graphicmx.com/

• tsmerian

Posted February 02, 2007 - 05:23 PM

Factory Effex still makes them, but I think they are kind of chintsy...

www.rockymountainatv.com carries them for $30...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.