wheres the Grey wire

4 replies to this topic
  • lugnut4449

Posted February 01, 2007 - 06:02 PM

I just got my 2007 WR-450,took care of the throtle stop and took the inner baffle out off silencer. now ive got the tank and seat off looking for this grey wire that needs to be disconected guys at work said it ran under the tank and on the right side of frame,(2005-2006)? Im not seeing it,im sure this has been covered before on the threads but i havent been able to find anything specific on this,I just signed on to this fourm 5 mins ago so im new,any help or other mod suggestions would be great,thanks in advance

• CSS9961

Posted February 01, 2007 - 06:04 PM

I think on the '07 it is under the side numberplate by the coolant resivoir. I would wait for another member to confirm though...

But a search should definitely get you some results. Look for posts about '07 mods.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Paradiddle

Posted February 01, 2007 - 06:30 PM

Behind left side number plate, with all of the other wiring...the gray wire is in the upper 6 wire conector.

Someone posted a picture of it before, you could probably search and find it, but you don't need to. Searching sucks.

• splitpunk

Posted February 01, 2007 - 08:09 PM

the owner of the shop by me says that there is no grey wire mod for the 07 wr 450 whats up with that

• Looks450

Posted February 01, 2007 - 11:52 PM

Generally this forum is only beaten for knowlege on the bike by the bloke that designed the bike. Trust this forum before your dealer i say.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.