2007 WR Headlight

1 reply to this topic
  • fershy

Posted February 01, 2007 - 04:48 PM

I would be interested in getting some feedback from those of you that have a 2007 in regards to the headlight as compared to the older style. I think the headlight remained unchanged from 2006-1998. Perhaps they used different wattage bulbs throughout its history, I am not sure.

I really like the looks of the 2007 headlight and wonder if the optics are better than the previous? I have been trying to get a price online but no one seems to have the fiche available for the 07 WR450 yet.

Those of you that have experience with both care to comment?
thanks,
fershy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Paradiddle

Posted February 02, 2007 - 08:45 AM

I've used both. Though the '07 looks cool, it's still a 35 watt light, and not much improvement. For serious lighting, or competition usage, save your money for a higher output system (Baja Designs).

Lynn

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.