Supercross results... Vuillemen wins again.

6 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 12, 2002 - 10:45 PM

• MOmilkman

Posted January 13, 2002 - 06:15 AM

I'm like Doug! I was waiting for it to come on tv so its more exciting.

That's ok Dan. I'll let it slide this time! :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 13, 2002 - 08:54 AM

Sorry my "show me" friend!!! Next time I wont post it I'll just link it. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted January 13, 2002 - 12:58 PM

It appears from his showing so far this season that Magrath is loosing it. There is alway some kid on a practice track somewhere just waiting to take his place....Might not be long off....

Bonzai :)

• MOmilkman

Posted January 14, 2002 - 04:45 AM

Its alright Dan. I was just razzing you a little. :D

Mabye someday tv exec's will figure out what a popular sport SX and MX is turning into and mabye they will start airing them all the day after or the day of the race. It already looks like its heading in that direction. :)

Then we wont have to worry about hearing about it before you see it!

• sirhk

Posted January 16, 2002 - 05:51 PM

I'm not on much anymore because of a dial up connection that sucks but a while back you were talking with others about doing a high desert ride. Has there been any more discussion on this? Did I miss it? I'm slammed with weekend stuff but hopefully mid Feb. I'll open up again. Great thing is I have Fri. Sat. Sun. off every weekend so I could pull a long 3 day ride when ever. Keep me in mind if you do a group run in your area or ever want to ride in the lower desert, like Ocotillo Wells, Glamis, or Superstition. Please email me if something comes up.

BTW I'll try to check a reply to this in a day or two.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 16, 2002 - 08:19 PM

Khris, Im up for Sunday. What do you think?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.