Portland Ride Sunday 11 AM

2 replies to this topic
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted January 12, 2002 - 08:15 PM

A group of 4 or 5 of us are headed to Brown's camp at 11 AM. Anyone and everyone is invited to sling some mud.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lil_Bill

Posted January 12, 2002 - 08:27 PM

Hey darnit I would have shown up except I don't have a clue where that is and I am already going to Shelton with four others.
Next time give me a little bit more notice and if I can make the haul I will. I am only about 21/2 hrs from Portland, I can make that by eleven Easy.

lilbill

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted January 12, 2002 - 08:56 PM

Sorry for the late response, just found out we were going tonight. Probably not worth the drive for you as it is halfway to Tillamook from Portland. We will have to hook up one of these days, have a big ol TT ride. Regards, Ryan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.