What is the power output on my stator

6 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted January 31, 2007 - 06:47 PM

I have a stock stator modded to put all power out to battery as per Baja Designs modification. What is my total power output?

• MountainMax

Posted February 05, 2007 - 01:16 PM

come on guys, someone out there must know this...........

• Paradiddle

Posted February 05, 2007 - 04:00 PM

I bet Baja Designs knows the answer...:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Express

Posted February 05, 2007 - 07:46 PM

be curious to hear what your answer is, I did the BD mod and have wondered also.

• Desracer

Posted February 05, 2007 - 10:43 PM

A claim of 120 watts when you do the mod. I can run a 35watt HID and 35 watt helmet light plus have a regular bulb taillight on plus work the brake light. All at an idle without diming plus the engine needs about 25 watts to run and charge the battery. So it has plenty of power no matter how you rate it.

• Ferd Woodstock

Posted March 23, 2007 - 07:06 PM

The WR alternator is rated at 120 watts.

• MountainMax

Posted March 24, 2007 - 07:16 AM

That makes sense as the total power don't change, only changes how it comes out, instead of two diff outputs, bd kit allows it all to go through the battery now.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.