Best Pipe for an 2007 Xr650L

8 replies to this topic
  • Husqvarnasm450r

Posted January 31, 2007 - 05:32 PM

Im going 2 buy a Honda Xr650L next week and I was wondering what is the best pipe/full exhaust kit 2 put on there. Yes I know I have to wait 600miles just to put a new pipe on there. I was thinking about going Carbon Fiber but I really dont want to pay that much a pipe.

• bcone

Posted January 31, 2007 - 06:29 PM

XR's only stainless full sytem. Try the search feature for more info.

• goblin127

Posted January 31, 2007 - 09:32 PM

XR's only stainless full sytem. Try the search feature for more info.

I'll second that;Had mine now for two seasons and love it. For something real nice try there mikuni flat slide carb.

• cantregister

Posted February 01, 2007 - 04:23 PM

XR's only systems are back ordered till june, I went with FMF and couldn't be happier.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rebelventurer

Posted February 01, 2007 - 06:05 PM

get the xrs only full stainless system, even if you have to wait a couple months, their worth the wait :ride:

• xrsonlyfan

Posted February 14, 2007 - 10:57 AM

Goblin and Cantregister, what did the Mikuni carb and FMF pipe do for you power wise? Was the pipe the Q or quiet pipe.? how abou the cost for the pipe and the carb, can youu help with this?

• Wuthrich10

Posted February 14, 2007 - 07:03 PM

Ive got a White Brothers E2 on my 02 model. I really like it. Its fairly quiet with the spark arrestor in but its easily removable with one bolt for some more noise.

• rhodesker

Posted February 14, 2007 - 07:48 PM

i put a big gun slip on my 07 650l and a dynojet kit. quicker throttle response and feels like a good bit more power. i can only imagine a big gun full system would mean even better results.

• cantregister

Posted February 15, 2007 - 03:43 PM

I paid $610 for a power bomb header and Q2 muffler, I don't know how much power gain I got from them because I did some other mods at the same time. I can tell you that this exhaust along with a high comp. piston makes a huge difference.

Related Content

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.