Where can I buy the AIS kit?

2 replies to this topic
  • Goeters

Posted January 31, 2007 - 09:40 AM

does any one knows where can I buy the AIS Kit for my 07 450?

thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Murray Dorward

Posted January 31, 2007 - 10:52 AM

I don't know if the '07 AIS kits are out yet, but I used the kit from an 06 model and it works perfect. The only thing you have to modify is the piping coming out near the exhaust header. Cut it of +-20mm after the first bend and place the exhaust plug over the pipe. Everything else is simple.

Muz
:ride: :ride: :ride:

• smokinsingle

Posted January 31, 2007 - 07:19 PM

I don't know if the '07 AIS kits are out yet, but I used the kit from an 06 model and it works perfect. The only thing you have to modify is the piping coming out near the exhaust header. Cut it of +-20mm after the first bend and place the exhaust plug over the pipe. Everything else is simple.

I work at a dealership and the service rep. is recommened this untill the kit is out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.