Enduro guys, Pacemaker3 update...

3 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 12, 2002 - 04:57 PM

Just thought I'de pass on some news to those who use these amazing computers. I love mine! I hope they'll be around for a while.

• ScottyR

Posted January 13, 2002 - 09:02 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy a P3? Does any dealer have one in stock that anyone is aware of?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 13, 2002 - 09:08 AM

Scotty, Go here to get your P3. This is where I got mine. These guys are all about Enduro riding and racing. Talk to Jim Cook. Nice guy!! Dont bother with the Aloop magnet. Get the one from Ty Davis.

• ScottyR

Posted January 13, 2002 - 07:51 PM

I called them a while ago and they didnt have any. They were the ones who told me that they werent being built anymore.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.