Posted April 19, 2007 - 03:00 PM

My 89 before and after
Posted Image

• Rangerfng

Posted April 20, 2007 - 03:35 AM

Before Pic. I did all the work myself
Posted Image
Posted Image
Not quite done yet. I got beat on a seat from a fellow E-bayer so i save to go through pay pal to fix that problem. Also check out my garage. I did my best to document the entire project.

• cbaranski

Posted April 20, 2007 - 01:43 PM

Your ride looks sweet. I'm not into the supermoto deal, but still sweet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • asf

Posted April 20, 2007 - 02:18 PM

Thanks, you had me thinking about all white for a bit then I see kubiaks all black which is slick, but since I ride 100% street these days red is a nice color that says "Hey guys, Im right here, dont hit me.." :worthy:

The only thing I would change is the USD front end, but I already had my wheels built before I realized how easy the swap could have been :thumbsup:

• xrslagfan

Posted April 21, 2007 - 12:02 PM

I sand blasted the rocker box, head, cylinder and outer cases and painted them with Yamaha 500 degree case paint. I liked the outcome too.

• wahoogully

Posted March 17, 2008 - 09:27 PM

That's a gorgeous 600! I have a rough-looking and non-running 95 in my driveway that has a dubious future. I loved the bike when running, but only had it for a year before it died, but it went all over in the mountains around here. After reading about finicky replacement bikes, it makes me want to rebuild my pig. Unfortunately, I have to wait at least until summer to move to a place with a garage. I can't see doing a full rebuild in my breezy breezeway. And when ebay doesn't provide, who do you go to for parts?

• zipper600

Posted March 18, 2008 - 11:47 AM

some really nice bikes here...
my 94 600R..still under construction..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Related Content

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.