05 Yz450f

2 replies to this topic
  • DirtRacer87

Posted January 29, 2007 - 12:06 PM

Hey ya'll I am askin this for a friend. I am trying to convince him to get a bike and there is a pretty nice 05 YZ450F bike here on base for sale. It has a Pro Circuit pipe and Race Tech suspension. It has definately been used and rode. The motor has also been freshly buolt only a few hours on it. He is asking 4200. Is that too much or no?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz_for_me

Posted January 29, 2007 - 12:18 PM

Seems a little high to me. I bought my '03 in excellent condtion two years ago for $3500. Since the aluminum frame has come out, the prices on the '03-'05 have really dropped.

• M_HELD250

Posted January 31, 2007 - 11:05 AM

The Bike Books Out At $4,200 But I Think That Is A Little To High. I Also Agree With The New Bikes Having The Good Frame, It Brings The Value Down On The Old Ones. I Bought My 04 This Summer And Only Paid $3,000 For It And It Was Hardly Used.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.