Problems??

3 replies to this topic
  • Mackan

Posted January 17, 2001 - 09:41 PM

Does the wr426 have any weak parts that can brake more easy than the drz400/what bike is more relieble???

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 17, 2001 - 11:04 PM

Get the Xr400 it rules you weanie.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted January 18, 2001 - 03:11 AM

Mac,

You really need to consider your riding style and terrain, when considering these two bikes. They are very different beasts. With the WR being more of a beast and the DRZ a more user friendly trail bike. If you ride aggressive or like to frequent a motocross track the WR is for you. If you want to sit down and putt along the DRZ is what you want. The WR needs to be ridden aggressively!

I not saying he DRZ is not a very capable bike, it is. IMO the DRZ is between the XR and WR.

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 18, 2001 - 05:06 AM

Poop Head....Sounds right for you.

Mackan,
I bought the WR for trail riding. I have only ridden it on snow covered trails. Some single track, some double track. The more bumps seems like the faster you can go.
I find it to be quite agile as well. Many will disagree. All I have ever ridden are trails. Put me on an MX track and I'm sure to get smoked. Bottom line is what ever you get will become home to you. Both are nice bike's, but the wr rips and has stronger pull. I love mine!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.