426 project is done

23 replies to this topic
  • bluethundaaaa

Posted January 31, 2007 - 12:13 PM

I miss my WR426......I wish I could have kept it. I traded it for an 06 YZ450f.....which I really like.....but I do miss my trusty WR.:ride:

• devo1

Posted January 31, 2007 - 04:26 PM

Your bike is looking good :ride:

I have just freshened up my '02 WR426 as well,

How it looked before :

Posted Image

After new plastics+graphics fitted:

Posted Image

and a FMF full exhaust + black gripper seat cover :

Posted Image

Trev, your bike looks awesome!:ride: :applause: I really like the fender and taillight combo.:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted January 31, 2007 - 07:16 PM

u little girly men and ur big bores. but nice bike devo. i wonder where u got the idea for the 06 fender?

• 04WR450man

Posted February 01, 2007 - 01:51 AM

Many thanks for the comments :ride: :ride: :ride: I am really pleased with the look of it now :applause:

'''Sweet! I see you even added a new pipe. I have to ask though, why do you point your handguards down so far '''

Good point, I don't normally have them that low, must of bashed them on a few trees last time I was out !

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.