Trade WR426

1 reply to this topic
  • Jamopa

Posted January 28, 2007 - 03:54 AM

Hi Guys,

After 5 years riding my WR426, i traded it with a TM450 enduro. Sorry, but i can only tell you that is a huge step forward in driving and steering.

:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 89TRX350RX

Posted January 28, 2007 - 08:30 AM

Let me be the first to "Kindly exit OUR forum quietly and without disturbance through the same door that you entered" JK:D

I guess you must not have known, Most us prefer to Man-Handle, an overpowered, under suspended, Ill handling Pig through the tight twisties, as this is generally the only thing that gets our hearts pounding other than catching the sight of Pamela Anderson-Lee-Rock?!?! (Whatever her name is now) on Bay(b)watch reruns...

Good luck and Happy riding on your New bike!!!:ride: I suppose when I get enough cash squirrelled away from my wife and kids, I'll step up to some Newer Iron!!!

Later Jamie

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.