Complete head assembly

1 reply to this topic
  • spuj

Posted January 27, 2007 - 10:10 AM

Guys I need your help!

I'm going to make an order from the us soon and I want to get a complete new head for my friends YZF450 '06.

I've found the partnumber on Yamahas site and I just want to confirm I found the right one. Since there is Other models listed like YZF450FV/FSPV/SPV.

part# 2S2-11102-00-00

Is that the complete head for a '06, including everyting for a complete topend swap?

Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted January 27, 2007 - 12:31 PM

That's the right number, but if I'm right, it's not a complete head. It includes cam caps, dowels and bolts, and the valve guides, but I very much doubt that it includes valves, springs, or lifters, and definitely does not include cams.

Also note that the head for an '06 will not interchange with any earlier model.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.