anyone still have stock throttle cables.throttle?

5 replies to this topic
  • wickedsprint

Posted January 26, 2007 - 07:50 PM

Considering going back to the stock carb on my BRP, does anyone still have their stock takeoff parts to include the throttle cables and linkage/throttle tube and handlebar mount they would be willing to sell cheap? I can't seem to find mine.

• roadrunner81

Posted January 27, 2007 - 09:32 AM

I have my original cables, but no twist tube. xr600 also uses same throttle tube.

Posted January 27, 2007 - 04:57 PM

I have a set of brand new motion pro cables. PM me if

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Billahjack

Posted January 28, 2007 - 10:13 AM

I think I have a complete setup, but I have to go down to the shop and root through boxes. If I still have it, I think it has a couple years of trail riding on it. Let me know if you found a throttle tube/Cable set-up or if you are still looking.

• wickedsprint

Posted January 28, 2007 - 08:59 PM

Gentlemen, thank you very much for responding, a local member PMed me today having the entire setup, if that falls through I will PM each of you individually, thank you again.

• Baja Rudy

Posted January 29, 2007 - 10:48 AM

I also have a comple stock set and used. send me a PM if you need them.

Related Content

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.