Aftermarket stuff

2 replies to this topic
  • jroon

Posted January 26, 2007 - 04:34 PM

Anybody know if there is an aftermarket supplier for tranny parts and maybe the main bearings for a 426?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZ426F Rider

Posted January 26, 2007 - 05:27 PM

I'm sure that there is at least for the bearings, but I would suggest sticking with OEM parts. You can get them at a pretty good discount through the thumpertalk oem store. Even if they don't specifically show your 426 you can go get the Yamaha part number from the Yamaha website, or from Yamaha of Troy also I believe, then enter the part number into the field on the TT oem site and it will give you the price and allow you to order it. It costs $10.00/yr to join the TT oem site but you usually save at lesat that much on just a part or two.

• jroon

Posted January 28, 2007 - 07:54 PM

Thanks man, I went to the store and I can't believe the prices. I am waiting for a reply to find out if I can buy since I am up in Canada. You wouldn't believe what they charge up here for stuff!

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.