procircuit t-4 gp or drd exhaust for 07 yz450

6 replies to this topic
  • Edge316

Posted January 25, 2007 - 08:26 PM

I'm getting ready to purchase either the new procircuit t-4 gp stainless system or the drd full system.I posted a thread awhile back and didnt get much feedback so I'll try one more time before I make my purchase.I'm looking for an exhaust that increases power all across the powerband.Ive heard mixed reviews on the drd and havent hear a whole lot on the new procircuit.Ive heard the drd adds alittle on the bottom and smooths out rest of the power.I dont know if thats true or not,but if thats the case the drd might not be what Im looking for.Price wise Ive found what I feel is an excellent deal on both exhausts at afterburner mx in canaga park cali.I can get the p.c for 525.00 and the drd with spark arrestor for 450.00.Any feedback on either of these two exhausts or any other exhaust would be appreciated.

• yamarider628

Posted January 25, 2007 - 10:13 PM

The Dr.D was great on my 01. However ive heard great things about the Pro Circuit. If ya got it$ then get it!

• dwnlowx

Posted January 25, 2007 - 10:19 PM

i would do the factory 4.1 with a mega bomb header its great i got it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OBOB

Posted January 25, 2007 - 10:23 PM

got a drd on my crf450r and it works great . get good power

• Jessthro

Posted January 26, 2007 - 08:56 AM

i put a drd "race" (no sparky) on my bik yesterday. really seemed to improve throttle response and give it alot more midrange punch. im pretty stoked on it and cant wait to take it out on the track. also its not obnoxiously loud like some pipes which is nice. i got it for $409 through bto sports mail order and it arrived in 3 days. cant beat that.

• motopastor

Posted January 26, 2007 - 11:30 AM

I've put P.C. pipes on my 04 YZ450 & my 06 CRF450. Both bikes had huge gains in bottomend & midrange power. I have one ordered for my 07 YZ450!

• zidster

Posted January 26, 2007 - 06:17 PM

HI There.

I would without a doubt put a DRD full system pipe on your bike, i have been sponsored by dubach racing now for 3 years and i think they are an amazing pipe, hence the reason im still using these. There is no point just putting a slip on either, so the full system is the way to go. Good luck and enjoy the sound and power!!!

Related Content

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.