I was going through some old pictures and ....

2 replies to this topic
  • PMAUST

Posted January 10, 2002 - 09:03 PM

I know this is way off topic but, just a little fun! :) In 1969 I bought a dual-sport thumper and it came with a steering dampner and an e-button! It was a Honda 350 scrambler. I slapped a pair of univeral knobbies on it rode the heck out of that thing in the dirt! :D Yeah, technology has come a long way since then but it makes you wonder! An off the shelf production model with a steering dampner and e-button. Less than $800 bucks brand new too. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted January 11, 2002 - 09:05 AM

Paul,
I just noticied your signature:
Isn't the American Association of Retired People AARP - not ARRA? :)

Where you riding this weekend?

Brian

• PMAUST

Posted January 11, 2002 - 10:58 PM

Brian, DRZRon, W and, myself, will be riding Georgetown Sunday. Come on over and go with us. The conditions should be great! Paul :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.