seat height

2 replies to this topic
  • Herman_McMullen

Posted January 10, 2002 - 07:40 PM

Hey, Hello everyone I'm new here. Best way to lower height. I've got short legs. I assume that I can wack up the foam, but will it suck?m Any suggestions. Ride dessert woods and sand. Thanks Herman

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted January 11, 2002 - 04:57 AM

I ran the forks all the way up to where they hit the bottom of the handlebars and on the rear I took all of the pre-load out of the spring. I am not a racer just a play rider for fun and this set up seems to work ok for me enen at 210 lbs. I also hve short legs..... I also changed to softer seat foam from graffic fx that helped some too.

• Herkypilot

Posted January 13, 2002 - 04:33 PM

You can change out the WR seat and gas tank for an after market clark/yz seat combo. I went with the Acerbis tank and ONE ind. YZ seat and it lowered the seat down a bit. I rode it hard Saturday for the first time with this mod and it really is great as far as handling. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.