Low pegs for WR426

3 replies to this topic
  • bigdrtrdr

Posted January 25, 2007 - 11:06 AM

My stock pegs are worn out, My fastway Low boys are worn out and I wont by that brand agian.

Any sugestions?

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted January 25, 2007 - 01:12 PM

take your stockers, cut the barrel off the bottom and put it on top, shim it with a washer and remount on the bike, will move the peg back and down, for the cost of nothing. Easy to do and works, although when I read about this 4 years ago lots of folks said the stress on the pin would cause breakage. I have run it for 4 years and at 6'4" and 225lb with full gear nothing has happened yet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigdrtrdr

Posted January 25, 2007 - 03:57 PM

My stock pegs are worn out,

Any sugestions?

Did that, Worn out...

• MountainMax

Posted January 25, 2007 - 05:12 PM

I too done that with mine, didn't know it was done before, but it worked good, i just cut the barrels off and welded them on top, swapped springs from side to side, painted them and reinstalled, worked great, However im thinking on selling them cheap now as i just bought a set of Powerpegs..........
Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.