Ty Davis Big gun pipe yeah or nay

2 replies to this topic
  • d.williams

Posted January 10, 2002 - 04:09 PM

I talked with Ty;s mechanic and he told me this is by far the best pipe for desert racing. I race southern MRAN out of Henderson N.V. I was going to get a T-4 pro-curcuit. Any suggestions? 32t

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZ400Court

Posted January 10, 2002 - 06:20 PM

I have a big gun on my 400. A friend has a White Bros on his. The big gun makes really good low and mid power, but is kinda flat on top, the wb good high rev power. I like the low, mid grunt more than top end hit, so I like the Big Gun better.

• absolut

Posted January 11, 2002 - 04:25 AM

hi, guys i am looking for a set of exhust too and caught in between a set of yoshimura race rs3 consisit of stainless header and ti end. or a FMF power bomb header with FMF ti4 end can. any comments? or reveal?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.