Light Kit For My 04 Yz450????????

3 replies to this topic
  • TXSASQUATCH

Posted January 23, 2007 - 11:20 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A GOOD LIGHT KIT FOR MY YZ450? I PREFER WOODS VS TRACKS. ANY HELP....:ride:

• Dirty_Sanchez

Posted January 24, 2007 - 05:50 AM

Hey Cowboy- Quit screaming at us. CAPS OFF PLEASE. It's considered rude in online chat forums to type messages in all capitols unless you are screaming.

Are you?

I'd call Baja Designs.

Same bike here 'bro, love it, but the stators on these bikes don't make power for anything else. I'm not sure if fitting the stator from a WR would work either.

Dirty

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikenash

Posted January 24, 2007 - 07:01 AM

Contact Kevin Hines at e-lineaccessories.com . I have been using E-line coils for a long time with great results both Yamaha's and Honda's .

• grayracer513

Posted January 24, 2007 - 08:59 AM

I'm not sure if fitting the stator from a WR would work either.

Dirty

It absolutely won't. The engines are too different due to the e-start.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.