What did you pay for your 07 yz450f

26 replies to this topic
  • grayracer513

Posted January 24, 2007 - 08:29 PM

Sounds good, but to a California buyer, that's $6400 with tax and shipping.

• YamaHonda

Posted January 24, 2007 - 08:57 PM

It would be interesting to know if all dealers pay the same to the factory. In my experience you can find a deal on current models from the bigger dealers only if they have a big inventory they are trying to move (high overhead, lower margin per unit, but higher volume). The other approach is to find the dealer with low overhead - usually in smaller towns. If there is high demand for the bike, dealers will go above MSRP because they can. I usually offer $100-200 less than MSRP OTD and if I don't get a bite after talking to a few of the bigger shops, I'll try the smaller towns. I've always been able to make a deal like that without having to drive more than an hour. Looks like you can do much better than that if you live in the right spot or are willing to take a road trip.

• live4speed

Posted January 24, 2007 - 09:20 PM

i paid $5650 for my brand new 06...if you wait a few months after the release of a new model, you can usually get deep discounts!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AlkalineOne

Posted January 25, 2007 - 12:16 AM

i paid $5650 for my brand new 06...if you wait a few months after the release of a new model, you can usually get deep discounts!

Thank you Mr. Obvious!!! baaahahaha

• warrior86

Posted January 25, 2007 - 07:03 AM

6600 otd for my 07 in white. I got mine in october.

• DusTRhodes

Posted January 25, 2007 - 09:51 PM

$6320 OTD in LA three weeks ago. Got it from a dealer who put it on EBAY.

• mxdad32

Posted January 26, 2007 - 04:52 AM

Just picked a Blue one up yestrday for $6199 OTD

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.