Anyone Try Nitrous Oxide on their bikes?

12 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted January 23, 2007 - 03:16 PM

I use it on my Snowmobile, and love it, a bit hard to get set up but i was wondering if it's too peaky to have on a bike, i know the Lean-Overs use it...... Anyone?

Posted Image

• shinermiller

Posted January 23, 2007 - 03:19 PM

search lawnmower and nitrous on www.streetfire.net its nuts. they eventually blow up a few carbs and a engine i think. id give it a go hahaha

• Jaycycle

Posted January 23, 2007 - 03:21 PM

I know a guy on here a while ago did, it was on his yz450f I think.

• MountainMax

Posted January 23, 2007 - 03:44 PM

Awesome, I had a bad backfire once on nos and blew my reed cage apart, and one of my fummler pipes clean off my snowmobile, lucky I never bent my crank

• Murray Dorward

Posted January 24, 2007 - 10:02 AM

NOS on a WR450, now I've heard it all. Why ? Do you strap the bottle to your back ? Do you use the NOS on the jummps to jump further ? or is this strictly a pimp my ride thing ?

Good luck hope you have life insurance.

Cheers

Muz

:ride: :ride: :ride:

• Jaycycle

Posted January 24, 2007 - 12:19 PM

NOS on a WR450, now I've heard it all. Why ? Do you strap the bottle to your back ? Do you use the NOS on the jummps to jump further ? or is this strictly a pimp my ride thing ?

Naa I doubt that, SPEED! Besides that slight chance of it grenading when you ride, I wouldn't be to worried. :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jandmsuburban7

Posted January 25, 2007 - 10:12 AM

Hey, I am all about power, but what and where do you put that kind of power. I already, with the power it has, have my tire spinning almost 50 % of the time on single tracks and cant for the life of me think that NOS would help, unless, -------I go off of cliff------- and that would help me get back to stable trail because I could "tred air" with my newfound power?!? Jason

• Murray Dorward

Posted January 25, 2007 - 10:22 AM

I agree with the cliff thing 100%. My WR450 '07 allready gets to 145km on the dirt and all ready I'm shi#$ing myself. Why would you try and cut your life shorter by squirting some NOS and going faster ? That would bike like riding a rodey bull then shoving a red hot poker in its a$$ and trying to hold on.

Maybe someone out there can pimp there ride with an on board DVD surround sound system and some crome engine parts and maybe some NOS.

mUZ

• splitpunk

Posted January 25, 2007 - 07:58 PM

:busted: :ride: :ride: :smirk: :ride: :ride: :applause: :ride: :naughty: :prof: :eek:
Why,Why,Why,Why thats it i'm done. Wait I love my 07wr450 and with a new fmf pipe pwerbomb rejetted all the free mods and of corse th new number 21 on the side it flat out rips, thats it....no nitrous, No whip it no jet fuel just straight up fun:ride: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• gildnernorth101

Posted January 28, 2007 - 09:06 AM

My uncle has a sneaky peat bottle on his fat boy and it moves. But i realy dont think you would be able to get your nobbie to hook up, whats the point if you cant get the power to the ground ?

• MountainMax

Posted January 28, 2007 - 09:08 AM

I just threw it out there to see what you guys thought of it, Lots of input, and that's great. Thanks guys.........

• mickeydee

Posted January 28, 2007 - 12:09 PM

if you where going to go supermoto i would give it a shot

• wr450rideruk

Posted January 28, 2007 - 03:43 PM

or 2 haha

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.