overflow tank

7 replies to this topic
  • TotallyMetal

Posted January 23, 2007 - 02:13 PM


I am looking for a part number for an overflow tank from an 01 WR250f or WR426F. I want to add this to my YZ. Looks like mounting points for this are on my sub-frame.

thanks in advance

Pictured, but not numbered:

  • WR_Dave

Posted January 23, 2007 - 04:25 PM


Go here and sign into the parts fiche, it should have what you are looking for. WR Dave


  • TotallyMetal

Posted January 23, 2007 - 07:03 PM


Thanks Dave, checked it out and they don't have it either...

  • TotallyMetal

Posted January 23, 2007 - 07:04 PM


I think I will get on the horn tomorrow and find out what the stealer has for me, get the part number and see if TT OEM parts have it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ausgeflippt13

Posted January 23, 2007 - 09:57 PM


You could simply make it...check out my garage for my overflow I mounted on my YZ. $0 and it works like a charm.

Just a suggestion... :lol:

  • TotallyMetal

Posted January 24, 2007 - 04:09 PM


I will look around the garage for something along those lines. Thanks for the idea!

  • AnimalDan

Posted January 24, 2007 - 05:30 PM


5GS-21871-00-00, $14.74 at Ron Ayers

Look on the Side Cover page

  • TotallyMetal

Posted January 24, 2007 - 10:48 PM


Bingo! I would have never guessed it was listed with the side cover. That is exactly what I was looking for... thank AnimalDan


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.