YZ426 bearing numbers

4 replies to this topic
  • rbinstoon

Posted January 23, 2007 - 07:11 AM

Does anyone know the actual bearing numbers (not the Yamaha #) for all the motor bearings in a 2002 YZ426, or where I can find them? I would much rather buy the bearings from a bearing supplier rather than pay a bunch extra to get the same thing from Yamaha.

• Pozi

Posted January 24, 2007 - 01:00 PM

Look at the Thumpertalk OEM store. Their rates are MUCH cheaper then local stealerships.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rbinstoon

Posted January 24, 2007 - 09:22 PM

But.... the OEM store doesn't have the 2001 or 2002 YZ426 listed. I know there are a lot of the same parts if not all, but I want to make sure.

• grayracer513

Posted January 24, 2007 - 09:52 PM

CALL the TT OEM store toll free, and they'll get you what you need for your 426, listed or not.

• TotallyMetal

Posted January 24, 2007 - 10:52 PM

Check: http://www.ronayers....desc.cfm?man=ya

then plug the part number into OEM parts here at TT!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.