ASV Clutch

7 replies to this topic
  • dangermouse007

Posted January 22, 2007 - 01:08 AM

Hi All

Anybody running the ASV clutch lever, if so what do you think, reason is I don't like the big clutch lever, i would prefer the short lever like the brake side.

This is also for a WR450 2007, and i am making the assumption that nothing has changed from the 2006 to the 2007 on the clutch size and perch.

Thanks

• Slowmotion426

Posted January 22, 2007 - 01:44 AM

I have an ASV clutch lever on my '06 YZ450F. I bought it to save money and races when I take a spill. You may have to weigh that against comfort. :lol:

• yamaman1001

Posted January 22, 2007 - 12:00 PM

I have the AVS clutch lever and perch assy and the brake lever and both work awsome. Wasn't sure I was going to like the set up (not use to it) but was all good...:lol:

• BikeDestroyer

Posted January 22, 2007 - 04:45 PM

I have the AVS clutch lever and perch assy and the brake lever and both work awsome. Wasn't sure I was going to like the set up (not use to it) but was all good...:lol:

Which system did you get? On their web-site they all seem to say NOT FOR WR's, unless I'm missing something.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 05WR450F

Posted January 22, 2007 - 09:17 PM

Which system did you get? On their web-site they all seem to say NOT FOR WR's, unless I'm missing something.

I have an 05' wr, and it says for the clutch lever, to use part# CLM07b (b is just for the color blue)

• dangermouse007

Posted January 23, 2007 - 06:43 AM

Well I have ordered, went for the standard F3 Brake lever (blue) BHF30 and the Full Clutch perch and hot start with shorty lever CMF35 in Blue. may have to change to the YZ clutch cable looking at other threads but I will see when it arrives..

• yamaman1001

Posted January 23, 2007 - 01:26 PM

The one I got was p# BCF34-K it was in F3 clutch lever W/perch and hot start in black and fit with no problem..

• TWILES

Posted January 23, 2007 - 01:33 PM

I bought one with the hot start for my wife's 450R quad to get rid of the glob that sits there and I HATE it. I have big hands and big long fingers and I like the stock one. I don't get enough feed-back through the lever like with the stock one that was on it. It feels too much like the old cheap Moose lever and perch I used on my LT500 and 250R. I actually modified the stock Banshee perch so I could keep the stock pull and lever length. Personaly, if I was worried about breaking levers, I'd spend my $80 on a good set of handguards.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.