Two brothers carbon fiber exhaust

7 replies to this topic
  • BELL RACING ENGINES

Posted January 21, 2007 - 09:06 PM

Just bolted on the two bros fiber exhaust with stainless header. After jetting it is awesome it pulls hard on the bottom and through to the top end cant say enough. P.S the sound is incredible :lol:

• Maximus86

Posted January 21, 2007 - 09:26 PM

sweet! any pictures??

where did you order it from/cost?

• BELL RACING ENGINES

Posted January 21, 2007 - 09:59 PM

I ordered it direct from two brothers racing with free shipping. I will try to post some pics soon thanks

• frankstr

Posted January 22, 2007 - 07:01 AM

Pics would be cool.:lol:

Welcome to TT, Bell Racing Engines..

:confused: :crazy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr650l bum

Posted January 22, 2007 - 07:33 AM

Just bolted on the two bros fiber exhaust with stainless header. After jetting it is awesome it pulls hard on the bottom and through to the top end cant say enough. P.S the sound is incredible :lol:

My first question is what did you bolt it to! XL600, cr 450,xr50? OH! Maybe a xr650r or xr650l? COME ON moderator!

• BELL RACING ENGINES

Posted January 22, 2007 - 03:50 PM

06 xr 650r

• philipstjohn

Posted January 22, 2007 - 04:26 PM

Show is some pics!:lol:

• pburke

Posted January 23, 2007 - 11:32 AM

Show is some pics!:lol:

http://www.twobros.c...-2007_FULL.html

nice, expensive, but hey, it's for a good cause!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.