New bars??

4 replies to this topic
  • dbehr624

Posted January 21, 2007 - 01:59 PM

I am sort of a tall guy, 6'1 and around 6'2 with boots on. I dont really like the stock bars on my 06. I wanted to change them from the beginning, but was just waiting till i bent them or something. But since that day seems to be slowly approaching, i am just gonna get new ones. I am really debating between the Henry/Reed and the CR highs. I know everybodys preference is different, but i would like to hear some reviews and/or reccomendations on them. Thanks

• grayracer513

Posted January 21, 2007 - 02:31 PM

Not using the search?

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=453920

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adam918

Posted January 21, 2007 - 02:42 PM

I'm 6'1, I like the pro-taper Henry/Reed bend. Next time I might try the K-Dub bend, if I'm not mistaken I think they are a little taller. I will say that I will never get the Contours again, they(2nd pair) seem to bend easily. Hopefully will get the easton pro-tapers, or I would like to try the renthal dual wall, but I don't know if the bends are the same measurment wise.
The taller bars or mounts, and sliding the forks up to the first line, makes the 06 feel much better.

• Tobyforlife

Posted January 21, 2007 - 04:03 PM

I am sort of a tall guy, 6'1 and around 6'2 with boots on. I dont really like the stock bars on my 06. I wanted to change them from the beginning, but was just waiting till i bent them or something. But since that day seems to be slowly approaching, i am just gonna get new ones. I am really debating between the Henry/Reed and the CR highs. I know everybodys preference is different, but i would like to hear some reviews and/or reccomendations on them. Thanks

I love the Windham RM mid especially after riding with CR high for 5 years (way too much sweep).

• YamaHonda

Posted January 21, 2007 - 06:54 PM

I'm about the same height, I have the KW RM Mid's and they are steller.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.