New Rekluse autoclutch is out...

3 replies to this topic
  • Fingers

Posted January 20, 2007 - 10:03 PM

...reviewed in this month's DirtBike mag. The review was based on a CRF-450, not sure if it BRP available. It now can fully disconnect and act as a normal clutch based or rider style/preference. DirtBike gave it a glowing review. I will upgrade my old Rekluse if I can but, if not, I still believe it's worth the extra $600.
BW3, maybe they adressed some of the issues you had with durability or maybe the ability to disengage like a normal clutch will make those issues moot?

• husky123

Posted January 21, 2007 - 06:12 AM

Aren't the 650R's giving the Rekluse clutches fits because of the added torque?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MindBlower

Posted January 21, 2007 - 07:11 AM

What I've read here and other places seems to be if you don't abuse them they are ok but if you are a 'go faster' you'll tear them up.

• Fingers

Posted January 30, 2007 - 12:55 AM

New one comes with it's own basket- that should solve the reliability issues BW3 has mentioned.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.