THOUGHTS? Will this Graphic work?

2 replies to this topic
  • dangerranger21

Posted January 20, 2007 - 05:22 PM

I am wondering if this tank graphic will work with my 5 gal Clarke Tank becuase this graphic is designed for the IMS tank and that ofcourse is an oversize tank... Im debating whether it will work... What do you guys think, or do you have another option? I am up for anything to put somthing on my plain jane looking tank.. thanks http://www.xrsonly.c...emart&Itemid=77

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueBayou

Posted January 20, 2007 - 05:39 PM

You could probably trim it a little bit with a razor if it doesn't fit the same.

• dangerranger21

Posted January 20, 2007 - 11:37 PM

I just dont want a big tank and tiny made out graphic on the side it would kinda look off, so im thinking that if its for an IMS tank its gotta be bigger than for a stock tank right..

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.