SF Bay Area weekday riders?????

10 replies to this topic
  • rwcfrank

Posted January 09, 2002 - 11:56 AM

Are there any SF Bay Area weekday riders?? I get in some great rides during the weekdays at Metcalf, Hollister and Carnegie. We all know how unsafe it is to blazing trails alone....

• Mitch_R

Posted January 09, 2002 - 01:01 PM

I live in the Walnut creek area, and try to get in rides on the week days whenever, My schedule is not always the same, but it's much easier for me to ride on the week days.
Mitch....

• Mitch_R

Posted January 09, 2002 - 01:02 PM

I live in the Walnut creek area, and try to get in rides on the week days whenever, My schedule is not always the same, but it's much easier for me to ride on the week days.
Mitch....

• fremontguy

Posted January 09, 2002 - 07:44 PM

Yeah, I ride Mondays a lot. Usally head for day trip in woods. If there's snow and rain up there, I ride locations you mentioned instead. Wow, I'm in a Blue forum :)

• rwcfrank

Posted January 09, 2002 - 08:48 PM

Hollister or Carnegie on Friday????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • junglejim

Posted January 10, 2002 - 06:37 AM

I'll be at Carnegie on Friday. We park by Skip's. Look for a bunch of old farts.....We are usally out there at least once a week during the cooler mos.

• Mitch_R

Posted January 10, 2002 - 09:20 AM

I'll be riding up in the Grass Valley area this weekend, but we'll have to hook up some time... :)

• rwcfrank

Posted January 10, 2002 - 02:41 PM

I WILL BE THERE AROUND 9 AM.. WHITE TOYOTA TACOMA.. FRANK

• junglejim

Posted January 10, 2002 - 04:52 PM

Frank, we won't be there until around 9:30 - 10 in a dark green ford f-250.

Jim

• Tom14911

Posted January 10, 2002 - 05:52 PM

Hey< I'm usually available for a weekdayer, cough, cough, I'm not feeling so good.

Hey fremont guy whats your name? I grew up in fremont. MSJ class of 83.

Tom

• fremontguy

Posted January 11, 2002 - 08:36 PM

Tom14911, I just moved to Fremont in '94, near Hub, name's Les. Did all my schooling in San Jose. Anyway got some folks riding out of Little Stony on Sun, should be awesome.

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: fremontguy ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.