Just Installed New Sunline Wide Pegs

6 replies to this topic
  • twenty34

Posted January 19, 2007 - 04:22 PM

and boy are they nice. Great feel and the extra 2mm really makes them feel beefy. Very easy to install as well.

• SXP

Posted January 20, 2007 - 10:06 AM

and boy are they nice. Great feel and the extra 2mm really makes them feel beefy. Very easy to install as well.

Pics please.

• twenty34

Posted January 20, 2007 - 07:11 PM

Pics please.

here's the gallery. They ride really nice. :lol:

http://www.pbase.com/rklein/pegs

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SXP

Posted January 21, 2007 - 10:51 AM

here's the gallery. They ride really nice. :lol:

http://www.pbase.com/rklein/pegs

Thanks. Are they wider than the 07 pegs? My 07 WR's pegs are pretty damn wide and they make a big difference in comfort and control when compared to my previous bike.

• twenty34

Posted January 21, 2007 - 12:19 PM

Thanks. Are they wider than the 07 pegs? My 07 WR's pegs are pretty damn wide and they make a big difference in comfort and control when compared to my previous bike.

Not sure if they are wider - they are 57mm, but they should grip better than stock, even if they are same size on your WR. I agree, they do make a difference compared to stock. Give a lot more control and comfort.

• RCannon

Posted January 21, 2007 - 01:24 PM

They look almost identical to the 07 wr pegs. I believe they are worth the money. The bikes just feel better with wider pegs. I dont believe I could go back to the narrow stock pegs after using lightspeeds.

• twenty34

Posted January 21, 2007 - 05:01 PM

The bikes just feel better with wider pegs. I dont believe I could go back to the narrow stock pegs after using lightspeeds.

My feelings, exactly. Wider pegs and ones with better grip are the ultimate combination. I think the stock WR's do not have as much grip as the sunline's but who's splitting hairs. :confused: :crazy: :lol: :lol:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.