Lever Compatability Between XR600 & XR650L

Hey Guys

Looking for some "shorty" Levers for my XR650L

I dont see any listed for the L but i see a bunch listed for the XR600. I know that MOST of the parts on the bikes are almost identical and swappable.

Are the levers? Do the XR600's have the choke on the clutch perch as well?

Thanks

I have been looking for shorties for my L also, in searching parts books it appears most of the xl's and xr's take the same clutch lever but the XR650L brake lever seems to be exclusive to that model, not sure what the difference is but when I find out I will post it.

I have been looking for shorties for my L also, in searching parts books it appears most of the xl's and xr's take the same clutch lever but the XR650L brake lever seems to be exclusive to that model, not sure what the difference is but when I find out I will post it.

cool, i just ordered 2 XR600 Moose Shorty levers, i will post up if they fit or not?

• 5 years later...

I know this is an old thread but is there anymore info on this? I did a search about levers and this is the only topic that came up. What I want to do is put an xr600 adjustable brake lever on my xr650L. Does anyone make a xr650L adjustable reach lever?

ASV makes adjustable reach levers for the XRL...but it doesn't have the adjustable piston part like I think the XR600R does...I have been looking for a front brake lever that can adjust the piston on the master cylinder for a while now with no luck so far...

http://asvinventions.com/Applications/Honda.pdf

Edited by jjast