Sick

6 replies to this topic
  • kanemilo

Posted January 18, 2007 - 07:42 PM

Just bought a new 06' wr450. Following break-in procedures but the bike is sick. Has no power my Klx400 will have it for lunch. Is this normal or should I take it back to the dealer or does it just need the free mods.

• fish51

Posted January 18, 2007 - 08:40 PM

The mods make a huge difference. If you haven't at least either changed or cut down the throttle screw, then you only have half throttle to start with. Do that first, or the rest of the mods won't matter. Once you do the mods, you'll kick that KLX to the curb.

• Kendawg

Posted January 19, 2007 - 01:04 AM

After you do all the free mods you'll put that KLX and a PW50 in the same catagory!!

Unleash the Beast!!:lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kanemilo

Posted January 19, 2007 - 01:07 AM

Thanks just didn't realize the bike was this restricted. It does feel about like a pw50

• Murray Dorward

Posted January 19, 2007 - 03:41 AM

Please,please,please do the mods. Just the thought of a klx400 being faster than a Wr450 is making me sick. Are you sure a PW50 is not faster than a KLX ?? I'm sure if you run the pw50 on a dino it will prove that it is faster (ha ha).

Cheers

Muz
:lol: :crazy: :confused:

• kanemilo

Posted January 23, 2007 - 12:43 PM

Thanks guys!!!!! Done the mods and wow!!!

• texas_hippie

Posted January 23, 2007 - 06:05 PM

Thanks guys!!!!! Done the mods and wow!!!

Yeah....the "magical mods" awesome, ain't it?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.