Part number for needle

2 replies to this topic
  • fish51

Posted January 18, 2007 - 06:59 PM

I'm trying to find the part number for the needle to replace the one on my '06 WR 450. I need to go to my dealer and order one unless someone has one they want to sell. If you do, then let me know. I've done all the jetting except for the needle. Also, I only want to do this once, and am wondering what is the best position for the clip, and do I need to order a new clip or will the one off of the stock needle work? Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gpdg50

Posted January 19, 2007 - 01:41 AM

use a NCVQ needle and jet 1 size richer than a stock yz450 i went with a 168 main 48 pilot all the mods inclueding ex cam it rips

• fish51

Posted January 19, 2007 - 10:51 AM

I had the shop order me a stock needle from an '04 WR 450. I hope this is the right one. If not, I'll just shim the needle that came in the bike.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.