Anyone seen any XR650L Graphics

3 replies to this topic
  • Wuthrich10

Posted January 18, 2007 - 10:57 AM

I was wandering if any of you guys have seen any graphics kits for the XR650L. Or at least some tank stickers for an aftermarket Clarke tank. Thanks

• TDC71

Posted January 18, 2007 - 11:37 AM

Graphics dont stay on very well due to the gas fumes bleed through the tank plastic. Seen alot of my friends apply decals and what nots and they start peeling shortly after.But if you really want stickers the best ones are perferated so the fumes bleed through the stickers also.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trxxr

Posted January 18, 2007 - 01:47 PM

XRsonly has them and they are perforated (sp).

• dukeryder

Posted January 18, 2007 - 05:42 PM

http://www.supermoto...50l xgx graphic

XGX Graphics
Posted Image

I really like that one and want to get it on my bike, maybe later this spring I'll splurge and get it.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.