WANTED odometer spacer/box assembly on front wheel 92-00 XR600R

4 replies to this topic
  • Redlines

Posted January 18, 2007 - 02:32 AM

I need the odometer spacer/box assembly from any 92-00 XR600R. Its honda part #140081-001.
For a pic of what it looks like click link below. Its part # 15. Service Honda has it for $54. but I would really rather just buy a used one since mine is cracked and it makes my front wheel feel like it has bad wheel bearings. I know a lot people run the spacer from XR's only which eliminates this part so maybe someone has one laying around they want to sell. Thanks

OEM+%28Stock%29+Parts~dept_type_id~2~model_dept_year~1998~model_dept_mfr~Honda~model_dept_id~171111~model_dept_name~XR600R.asp' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://houseofmotorc...name~XR600R.asp

• Redlines

Posted January 18, 2007 - 12:30 PM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jon-D

Posted January 18, 2007 - 06:15 PM

I have one that I would be willing to trade for a spacer. I am not running the cable and I currently have it taped up to keep the dirt out. I am not sure what kind of shape it is in so I would have to check first if you are interested.

• Hare

Posted January 19, 2007 - 04:59 AM

i probably have one as well if you guys don't work it out. I can't keep a cable working to save my life.

• Redlines

Posted January 24, 2007 - 12:40 AM

Well I still need one if anyone has one?

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.