Hey Blue Man Group! '07 Valve Adjust Question!

1 reply to this topic
  • Paradiddle

Posted January 17, 2007 - 07:32 PM

Hey guys,

Great forum!:lol:
I searched, but couldn't find my answer.
How would you rate the valve adjust procedure with the new frame design? Better or worse? I've heard that the Genesis design can be a challenge, due to the added valve / cramped quarters.

I'm currently researching 2007 WR 450 info...I just parted with my beloved KTM, and am researching the WR and CRFX; the WR is winning!

Thanks,

Lynn

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SXP

Posted January 17, 2007 - 09:53 PM

Hey guys,

Great forum!:lol:
I searched, but couldn't find my answer.
How would you rate the valve adjust procedure with the new frame design? Better or worse? I've heard that the Genesis design can be a challenge, due to the added valve / cramped quarters.

I'm currently researching 2007 WR 450 info...I just parted with my beloved KTM, and am researching the WR and CRFX; the WR is winning!

Thanks,

Lynn

As the WR is so new, I doubt anyone has had a chance to dive into the motor. You might try asking this question on the YZ side as the Al frame has been out for two years.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.