XR650L with dirt bagz?

5 replies to this topic
  • pigryder

Posted January 17, 2007 - 03:33 PM

Does anyone here have a set on there L? If so do you like them? How well are they made? and do they rub the plastic? Any info here would be great :confused: Gettin ready for the weather to change and do some overnighters with the L :lol:

• Wuthrich10

Posted January 17, 2007 - 03:37 PM

I have a set of brackets off of ebay, but I cant find any bags either. There is a set of the brackets going for bid right now.

• VelvetHog

Posted January 17, 2007 - 05:45 PM

I don't know the compatibility, but I have a complete DirtBagz set up for an R that I would be willing to part with........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Whiteman

Posted January 17, 2007 - 07:04 PM

The L I bought came with the brakets so I ordered the bagz to go with them. They fit very well and secure. I have not had a chance to test them yet but they seem very nice. Not sure about the above mentioned brackets on ebay. the dirt bagz brackets are set up with a hook and loop system to secure the bags and the ones on ebay do not look like they would work with dirt bagz.

• TARFELE

Posted January 17, 2007 - 07:31 PM

They are great but they do rub the hell out of the plastic. But side panels are cheap. I have had two sets and they are the best luggage I have found so far very very well made.

• pigryder

Posted January 18, 2007 - 07:35 AM

thanks guys.....Ive see the brackets on ebay and they look nice but I have to contact dirt bags to see how much the bags themselves are gonna run me. It might be cheaper to just get the whole setup from them...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.