factory 4 "factory forward powerbomb"??

4 replies to this topic
  • ncmountainman

Posted January 15, 2007 - 01:12 PM

anyone have one? i need to know if there is enough room under the rads to drop them straight down 1 1/4" (PWR lowboy rads coming soon) it has to be the new "factory forward"(lowboy) ti powerbomb that comes with the factory 4 setup :lol:

• ncmountainman

Posted January 16, 2007 - 07:40 AM

nobody has a factory 4 on a 03-05 yz 450? i kinda need to know asap:thumbsup: thanx ncmm........ i'm thinking the spring mount might be a issue?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted January 16, 2007 - 08:48 AM

I have a Ti4 on the '03, which is functionally identical to the Factory 4 that was issued at the time, but the header is the normal Power Bomb, not the FF type. It clamps in place like the stocker, and there's no way you could lower the right radiator using that header.

• ncmountainman

Posted January 16, 2007 - 09:40 AM

I have a Ti4 on the '03, which is functionally identical to the Factory 4 that was issued at the time, but the header is the normal Power Bomb, not the FF type. It clamps in place like the stocker, and there's no way you could lower the right radiator using that header.

the FF powerbomb is like a lowboy header coming out to the side and back instead of straight out. it uses springs to attach and PWR seems to think that might be a clearance issue but they don't know for sure.

• ncmountainman

Posted January 17, 2007 - 10:06 AM

well i went ahead and ordered it up,we'll see when it gets here:excuseme:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.