Prairie City

11 replies to this topic
  • aftershock

Posted January 07, 2002 - 08:24 PM

Anyone racing the season opener at Prairie City? It will most likely be another mud bowl.

• Unkle_Moose

Posted January 07, 2002 - 08:53 PM

I would rather have mud :D then the dust :) See ya there. Senior C class # 480

Posted January 07, 2002 - 09:10 PM

Ok. You talked me into it. :) See you there. Super Senior C class. You guys stay out of my way or i'll smack ya with my kane! :D

• aftershock

Posted January 07, 2002 - 09:34 PM

Originally posted by Unkle Moose:
I would rather have mud :D then the dust :) See ya there. Senior C class # 480

I agree, at least we will be able see where were going :D Paul did you get a # yet.
I'm racing C4Stroke # 936, Doug

Posted January 08, 2002 - 08:38 PM

Doug, I haven't raced since last year. So I think they will give me a new number when I register. I will probably only do two races this year Prairie City and Hollister. The mud at Prairie City is a royal pain in the rear to get off the bike. Its like clay with super glue mixed in! :)

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: PMAUST ]

• Howard_Huge

Posted January 09, 2002 - 03:29 PM

Paul how's the boy? I will be there too!! B 4stk #78 finally down to double digits. :)
see ya at the races, huge

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted January 09, 2002 - 04:06 PM

Paul coat that bike with lots of WD-40 all over everthing it makes clean up a lot easyer.I ues it when we ride at stonyford and the mud just rolls off.
monty :)

Posted January 09, 2002 - 05:33 PM

Howard, Josh is home now. He is hobbling around with a walker. He has a back brace and a neck brace but is doing ok. I told him he is in pretty good shape for an 80 year old! :) I'll see you at Prairie City. Paul

• Rich_Clarke

Posted January 11, 2002 - 09:18 AM

Sounds like fun, see you there

• aftershock

Posted January 11, 2002 - 03:18 PM

Rich, congrats on your 3rd place in the enduro series. Are you going to the awards banquet?

• Rich_Clarke

Posted January 12, 2002 - 01:02 AM

Yes I will be there,
Are You going?

• aftershock

Posted January 12, 2002 - 07:02 AM

No, I finised in 5th so I wasn't invited :) All is well i'll go riding instead :D . Have fun, Doug

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.