My first yzf 426

32 replies to this topic
  • torqueme

Posted April 04, 2007 - 12:55 AM

Welcome to the club!! I kinda like the purple rims...have fun.

• sheeks

Posted April 04, 2007 - 02:34 AM

Well i have added some new grx a while ago check it out,by the way
this is the first time i have ever added grx to a bike so i ain't as good a some of u guys bikes but i think it looks good.:bonk:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b131/bigsheeks/SSL20426.jpg

• Slinkyman16

Posted April 04, 2007 - 09:40 PM

yeah thats def looks like a 02 to me... the rear side panels still have the handles built in..
as far as the vin is concerned.. i belive on yamahas main page if you create an account on my yamaha. i belive you can do a vin search.. or type in your vin and infomation will pop up about the bike.. but im not 100% sure on this..

josh

• grayracer513

Posted April 04, 2007 - 09:43 PM

... the rear side panels still have the handles built in..

Those were there until '06 :bonk:

• buzzgrizz

Posted April 05, 2007 - 07:20 AM

Sweet!!!

• dwnlowx

Posted April 05, 2007 - 08:59 AM

well the rims are crazy they match my car

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • creeker

Posted April 05, 2007 - 09:20 AM

What kind of silencer is that... a supertrapp?

• Slinkyman16

Posted April 05, 2007 - 10:37 AM

Those were there until '06 :bonk:

my bad.. ur right..

• blue9red9

Posted April 06, 2007 - 03:31 PM

I can answer, it's a Doma pipe. I have one on my CRF250. It's long and narrow. My brother calls it my wind sail due to the way it hangs out like that. I couldn't believe what it did for my CRF250R. The owner of this fine YZ426 probably doesn't know what it does for the bike as it looks like it came on it for him but by my experience, very high quality stuff. Distinct sound as well, not loud just different, more like barking than thumping. Congrats, as the former owner of a 426, looks like yours is well done and they were well done to start with too.

• skthom2320

Posted April 06, 2007 - 05:44 PM

I'd suggest you get rid of that supermoto rear tire if you ride on the dirt. :bonk:

• YamahaYZ426F

Posted April 07, 2007 - 06:39 PM

ALL i got to say is :thumbsup: :worthy: yz426f:worthy: :ride:

• sheeks

Posted April 09, 2007 - 01:47 AM

I can answer, it's a Doma pipe. I have one on my CRF250. It's long and narrow. My brother calls it my wind sail due to the way it hangs out like that. I couldn't believe what it did for my CRF250R. The owner of this fine YZ426 probably doesn't know what it does for the bike as it looks like it came on it for him but by my experience, very high quality stuff. Distinct sound as well, not loud just different, more like barking than thumping. Congrats, as the former owner of a 426, looks like yours is well done and they were well done to start with too.

Your right mate the bike did come with this on it,And your right about the barking noise from it i love the sound from it to mate also makes the bike pull like nothing else, i would recomend this pipe.:thumbsup:

• creeker

Posted April 10, 2007 - 09:58 AM

Looks pretty cool!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.